Relaxed Family Style Dining This Christmas
The whole family can truly relax this Christmas with our family style dining lunch in The Firth Pavilion at Seamill Hydro.
With sharing platters served to your table, just like at home, you can enjoy a relaxed traditional family Christmas lunch but without the cooking and the dreaded washing up.
We expect demand to be extremely high for this service and so advise booking early to avoid disappointment, here is what you should expect:
- A chilled glass of sparkling wine and a selection of three tempting canapés when you arrive.
- A sharing platter of starters served to your table, which will include all of your festive favourites such as chicken liver parfait, Ayrshire ham hough terrine, antipasto meats, smoked salmon, prawn-marie rose and seasonal fruits served with a selection of breads and mixed salad.
- A main course including platters of mixed meats and bowls of trimmings and vegetables. Your meat platter will include no less than two slices of turkey, a slice of ham, a slice of lamb and a slice of roast beef per person. Vegetables will include plenty of roast potatoes, mashed potato, honey roasted root vegetables, brussels sprouts, broccoli and cauliflower. Of course Christmas lunch would not be complete without Yorkshire puddings, pigs in blankets, stuffing, cranberry sauce and lashings of gravy.
- A grand dessert platter served plated to each guest with a tantalising selection of five miniature desserts from our talented team of pastry chefs.
- Make sure you leave room for cheese, served on a platter to your table to share. Ayrshire and Arran cheese will be accompanied with Arran oatcakes, damson jelly, apple, celery and grapes.
- Finish off your meal with tea or coffee and a selection of delicious petit four.
This menu is designed for the full family to enjoy the sharing experience so children can be served from the sharing platters, however for children with more select tastes chicken and fish goujons can be ordered in addition to the above on the day and will be served with chips.
- £75.00 per adult
- £45.00 10-14 year olds
- £37.50 2-9 year olds
- Under 2’s free of charge
Please advise your server on the day of any allergies/dietary requirements you may have.
We have 2 sittings to choose from 12.30pm or 3.30pm, service starts prompt at these stated times. Minimum table size of 4 and maximum table size of 8. Only online bookings being accepted.