Bookkeeper – Maternity Cover
Part Time – 3 Days over 5 (Maternity cover 1 Year)
We are a family owned hotel in Seamill, West Kilbride and are looking to appoint a reliable and confident bookkeeper to cover 1 year maternity leave on a part time basis to start 1 June 2021.
The position is 3 days with ½ hour for lunch
About the role:
The bookkeeper responsibilities are:
- Review and respond to emails
- Collect daily sheets and input to system
- Reconcile daily cash, bank, stripe and VoucherCart accounts
- Collect purchase invoices, agree to delivery note (where applicable) and purchase order then input
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Reconcile commission claims
- Prepare weekly payments
- Input staff rotas to Time and Attendance Programme
- The successful candidate will have bookkeeping experience
- Have experience in working in a busy environment
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel and SAGE
- The successful candidate will be able to use their own initiative
- Have excellent attention to detail, good communication skills and be able to interact with others.
- Rate of pay dependant on experience
- Workplace pension scheme
- 17 days holidays
Please apply in writing including your CV to Helen at HelenGray@seamillhydro.co.uk the closing date for applications is the 14th April 2021.