Thursday 28th October 2021
- maximum working week contract of 45 hours ensuring our employees retain a good work life balance
- overtime will be paid to salaried employees who work over the 45 hours cap due to temporary exceptional circumstances
- employee discounts in our restaurants (up to 50%), free gym memberships (after initial probationary period) and accommodation discounts for you, your friends and family
- access to Eden Red benefits service
- employer contribution pension scheme
- cycle to work scheme
How To Apply:
Please apply in writing by sending CV and covering letter to Scott.Gilmour@seamillhydro.co.uk
Seamill Hydro Hotel & Resort are looking to recruit a Chef de Partie
This is a great opportunity for any aspiring chef with drive and enthusiasm to join a fantastic company that is always moving forward.
We are looking for talented and hard-working individuals to join our established team in one of Ayrshire most popular dining venues.
With an outstanding reputation for food quality in both of food operations we are looking for people who want to exceed our customers’ expectations again and again.
If you are looking for the next challenge in your career, have an exacting eye for detail and perform well under pressure then please get in touch.
To successfully fill this role, you would maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills & values that follow:
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about working in hospitality
- Willingness to work and be supportive
- Supervise a section of the kitchen
- Ability to work under pressure
- Great eye for detail
Full time hours, due to the nature of the business this will include weekends and public holidays