A great opportunity for individuals looking for their first job or for an experienced commis chef seeking a new and rewarding challenge, the Seamill Hydro are looking for confident and passionate people to join our team.
About the Company
At the Seamill Hydro we are passionate. We care about a lot of things. Our guests, our standards, our products and above all our people. We are a family business and when you join us you become part of our family. We offer meaningful training throughout our time with us, we want you to grow, to become better. We offer a genuine work/life balance that’s hard to find in hospitality and we offer a great benefits package to say “thank you” for your hard work.
- An hourly rate that meets minimum wage
- Company Pension Scheme
- Complimentary Gym membership
- Employee Discounts at the Hotel and on the High Street
- Ongoing training throughout your time with us
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
In your job as a member of our Kitchen Team within the hotel you will be expected to:
- Produce consistent standards at all times
- Assist with the development of the food products
- Ensure the highest standards of cleanliness at all times
- Do this all with a smile
Our ideal people will:
- Genuinely care about making people happy
- Be willing to work hard
- Want to learn – regardless of experience
- Have enthusiasm and passion for the role
- Experience in a similar role is an advantage but a great attitude and personality are more valuable as full training will be given.
How To Apply
CV’s and covering letters should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply now – what have you got to lose?