Tuesday 28th September 2021
- maximum working week contract of 45 hours ensuring our employees retain a good work life balance
- overtime will be paid to salaried employees who work over the 45 hours cap due to temporary exceptional circumstances
- employee discounts in our restaurants (up to 50%), free gym memberships (after initial probationary period) and accommodation discounts for you, your friends and family
- access to Eden Red benefits service
- employer contribution pension scheme
- cycle to work scheme
How To Apply
CV and covering letter should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Orangery Bar And Brasserie at The Seamill Hydro Hotel is currently looking to recruit an experienced food and beverage professional to lead the team within this highly successful venue.
Whether you currently hold a position similar to this or are a F&B Supervisor looking for that next step, then this hands on role is perfect for you.
The successful candidate should be able to lead by example and work alongside their team, offering support, training and development continuously. An attention to detail that is second to none and a genuine passion for customer care are essential.
£21,750 – £23,000 per annum depending upon experience
Full time hours, due to the nature of the business this will include weekends and public holidays