Waiting Staff Vacancy at The Firth Pavilion
Closing Date 25th November 2019
We are recruiting staff for the above position, this position is part of our Conference & Banqueting Department.
The role will involve working at various weddings and other functions throughout our busy calendar years schedule.
The individuals we will require for this position will be given the necessary training to allow them to deliver a high standard of service to our customers.
There will be opportunities to the employees to progress through the company if we can identify a positive attitude and the ability to adapt to the workloads that leads to customer satisfaction.
The hours of work will be dependent on the different types of events that we will cater for on each function and could involve working 5 out of 7 days including evenings and weekends during our peak periods.
The hours available could be beneficial to the correct applicant depending on their own circumstances.
- Experience within a similar environment would be beneficial to our requirements.
- We would require personnel that have good working ethics to help us deliver satisfaction to our customers’ expectations.
- We require individuals who are self motivated to deliver a high standard of work and can contribute to our current team within our department.
- We would expect the individuals to be smart and tidy in their appearance and have good communication skills with their fellow staff and our customers.
- We would require you to welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner and to assist them with any queries they may have regarding their attendance at the function.
- You will be responsible for the co ordination of the seating arrangements and to ensure that each individual has been advised on the processes of the function.
- We require customers to be advised to comply with the Licensing Laws and the required standard expected by the company.
- Shifts could include working evenings, weekends and bank holidays (including the Christmas period), so flexibility will be required in this position.
- Within the C & B department this involves late night finishes due to the nature of the job.
CV’s should be sent to email@example.com