An excellent opportunity for an experienced hotel receptionist looking for their first management role or for a current Head Receptionist seeking a new and rewarding challenge within a busy and forward thinking venue, the Seamill Hydro are looking for confident and passionate people to join our team.
About the Company
At the Seamill Hydro we are passionate. We care about a lot of things. Our guests, our standards, our products and above all our people. We are a family business and when you join us you become part of our family. We offer meaningful training throughout our time with us, we want you to grow, to become better. We offer a genuine work/life balance that’s hard to find in hospitality and we offer a great benefits package to say “thank you” for your hard work.
- A starting salary between £21,000 and £23,000 dependent on experience
- 40 hour working week
- Paid overtime
- Company Pension Scheme
- Complimentary Gym membership
- Employee Discounts at the Hotel and on the High Street
- Ongoing training throughout your time with us
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
In your job as Head Receptionist you will:
- Offer genuinely warm and friendly service to all our guests
- Ensure our highest standards of service are achieved each and every time
- Manage the day to day running of our busy reception
- Help recruit and train our teams
- Do this all with a smile
Our ideal people will:
- Genuinely care about making people happy
- Be willing to work hard
- Want to learn – regardless of experience
- Have enthusiasm and passion for the role
- A great attitude and personality are a must
- Experience of finance and cash handling is essential
- Experience with a PMS system is and advantage
- A minimum of two years experience working in a hotel reception is essential.
This position is a full time position, 40 hours per week, due to the nature of the business this will include weekends and public holidays
How To Apply
CV’s and covering letters should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply now – what have you got to lose?