Tuesday 28th September 2021
How To Apply:
Please send CV and covering letter to email@example.com
- maximum working week contract of 45 hours ensuring our employees retain a good work life balance
- overtime will be paid to salaried employees who work over the 45 hours cap due to temporary exceptional circumstances
- employee discounts in our restaurants (up to 50%), free gym memberships (after initial probationary period) and accommodation discounts for you, your friends and family
- access to Eden Red benefits service
- employer contribution pension scheme
- cycle to work scheme
Job Description & Requirements:
We are looking for a hotel porter to join our team.
Hotel porter, involves working as part of the porterage team, giving support for a variety of services within the hotel on a daily basis.
Role includes various general housekeeping and maintenance tasks throughout the hotel and its bedrooms, dealing with customers and various departments within the building.
Driving is essential for taking customers to station, staff pickups, mail, picking up goods in local area (current hotel vehicle insurance permits over 25’s to drive the company vehicles).
Also look after the hotel recycling area, ensuring this is tidy and up to date.
A smart appearance, exceptional customer care, high standards of work and being self- motivated are expected within this front of house role.
A hands on approach and basic knowledge and / or DIY skills would also be preferable as small repairs etc may be required from time to time within the role to ensure constant service for our customers.
The candidate must be able to work full time hours, due to the nature of the business this will include weekends and public holidays.