Wednesday 28th July 2021
- maximum working week contract of 45 hours ensuring our employees retain a good work life balance
- overtime will be paid to salaried employees who work over the 45 hours cap due to temporary exceptional circumstances
- employee discounts in our restaurants (up to 50%), free gym memberships (after initial probationary period) and accommodation discounts for you, your friends and family
- access to Eden Red benefits service
- employer contribution pension scheme
- cycle to work scheme
How To Apply:
Please send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description & Requirements:
A great opportunity has arisen for a maintenance assistant to join our maintenance team and will be responsible for the upkeep of the building and premises to maintain a high standard ensuring the safety and comfort of our guests and employees.
Looking for a multi-skilled labourer with good hands on abilities, a knowledge of basic plumbing/joinery/electrical/painting and decorating although this is desirable not essential as training will be provided.
The jobs are varied and therefore require good basic DIY and a general good skill set.
As Maintenance assistant, you will be responsible for ensuring that our Hotel is fresh, well presented and maintained.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, friendly and hard-working candidate with a ‘can do’ attitude.
The company requires candidates who can deliver excellent organisational and people skills to work independently and also within an existing well organised and motivated team.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, presentable and hard working with excellent time keeping and reliability.
Must have a good range of basic maintenance skills and excellent communication skills
This is a full time position, due to the nature of the business this will include weekends and bank holidays