The Seamill Hydro Hotel is looking to recruit Operations Duty Mangers to join our highly successful team. Working across both our Food and Beverage and Conference and Banqueting Departments, candidates must be comfortable working in multiple departments as well as taking on a duty management role within the hotel. The right candidates must have confidence and passion for the role, as well as a experience in a similar venue.
These roles are ideal for individuals currently in a supervisory role looking for their first management role or for an experienced junior manager seeking a new and rewarding challenge within a busy and forward thinking venue.
About the Company
At the Seamill Hydro we are passionate. We care about a lot of things. Our guests, our standards, our products and above all our people. We are a family business and when you join us you become part of our family. We offer meaningful training throughout our time with us, we want you to grow, to become better. We offer a genuine work/life balance that’s hard to find in hospitality and we offer a great benefits package to say “thank you” for your hard work.
- A starting salary between £23,000 and £24,500 dependent on experience
- 45 hour working week
- Paid overtime
- Company Pension Scheme
- Complimentary Gym membership
- Employee Discounts at the Hotel and on the High Street
- Ongoing training throughout your time with us
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
In your job as an Operations Duty Manager you will:
- Offer genuinely warm and friendly service to all our guests
- Ensure our highest standards of service are achieved each and every time
- Assume a duty management role within the hotel when required
- Ensure our restaurants bars and wedding venue are neat, clean, tidy and looking great
- Help recruit and train our teams
- Do this all with a smile
Our ideal people will:
- Genuinely care about making people happy
- Be willing to work hard
- Want to learn – regardless of experience
- Have enthusiasm and passion for the role
- A great attitude and personality are a must
- A minimum of one years experience in either a supervisory or management role in a similar venue is essential.
How To Apply
CV’s and covering letters should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply now – what have you got to lose?