Thursday 28th October 2021
- employee discounts in our restaurants (up to 50%), free gym memberships (after initial probationary period) and accommodation discounts for you, your friends and family
- access to Eden Red benefits service
- employer contribution pension scheme
- cycle to work scheme
How To Apply
CV’s and covering letter should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking for the next challenge in your career, have an exacting eye for detail and perform well under pressure then please get in touch.
We are looking for a talented and hard working individual to join our established team in one of Ayrshires most popular dining venues.
With Tripadvisor certificates of excellence for both of our food operations we are looking for people who want to exceed our customers expectations again and again.
You will be responsible for:
- assisting and supporting in producing, preparing and presenting high quality standards of food
- co-ordinate daily tasks with Senior Chefs
- assist with deliveries and storage of food, including stock rotation
- adhering to all Health and Safety Legislation
- ensuring high standards of cleanliness are maintained at all times in the kitchen
Full time position, due to the nature of the business this will include weekends and public holidays.