The Seamill Hydro Hotel are currently seeking to recruit a Deputy Food and Beverage Manager to complement our management team.
This is a hands-on role and you will be reporting directly to the Food and Beverage Manager. The successful candidate will be expected to lead the team during the daily service, assisting with HR and training when required. You must bring a desire to be “on trend” and be able to assist with product development across the department and be target focused.
The successful candidate should be confident in using their own initiative to solve problems on a daily basis and also committed to ensuring the delivery of set company standards at all times.
The role would suit an individual with clear aspirations, who is looking to further develop their career.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years management experience in a similar venue
- A strong understanding of the daily operations in a food and beverage environment
- Financial understanding and awareness, with focus on achieving all targets
- First class customer focus and a desire to deliver excellence in all aspects of the role
- A genuine passion for training and team development
- The drive to ensure that all company standards are met each and every time
- A proven track record of delivering success and managing a team on daily basis
- The talent to be a role model
- A salary ranging from £20k to £24k depending on experience
- A work life balance that is second to none within hospitality
- An excellent employee benefits package
- Training and development opportunities
Apply in Writing to: Caroline.Ferns@seamillhydro.co.uk