Al Fresco Dining in Ayrshire
Enjoy our delicious Al Fresco menu or even just a nice chilled beverage on our beautiful terrace with the stunning views across to Arran.
Its hard to imagine a better place in Ayrshire to enjoy a meal, snack or drink than the Orangery’s terrace on a sunny day. The soothing distant lapping of the waves on the shore only adds to the tranquillity of our beach front setting.
Tables cannot be booked in advance, we do recommend calling us on 01294 822217 to ensure Al Fresco is open, as this can be closed at any time due to management discretion.
Al Fresco food is delivered in takeaway containers to ensure it reaches you in perfect condition, appropriate cutlery will also be delivered. Please ensure you include your table number when completing your order. You will be asked to pay online.
Orders must be placed online by the customer
Keeping you safe under Tier 2 restrictions the following applies:
- Available between 12pm and 8pm. Al Fresco will close at 10pm
- First come first served basis, this cannot be pre-booked
- Table sizes of maximum up to 6 persons from 6 different households (children under 12 are exempt)
- Orders must be placed by customer using our app
- Alcohol is permitted
- Al Fresco is dependant upon the weather and can be closed at Management discretion
To make your visit with us smoother please see the below details regarding track and trace and use the following link to submit your details Check In Scotland