WIN AN OVERNIGHT STAY AT SEAMILL HYDRO HOTEL
We are supporting Sylvester from TITAN FITNESS Glasgow to raise money for the Ayrshire Hospice and Glasgow Children’s Charity.
As well as helping raise money for two great causes you could also win an overnight stay for two at Seamill Hydro!
HOW TO ENTER:
For one chance to win:
LIKE THE TITAN FITNESS FACEBOOK PAGE
TAG THE PERSON YOU WOULD LIKE TO TAKE
SHARE THIS POST
For an additional chance to win:
DONATE TO ONE OR BOTH OF THE CHOSEN CHARITIES
GLASGOW CHILDRENS CHARITY:
To keep up to date with Sylvester’s preparation for this huge challenge and so course to see how he gets on subscribe to the Titan Fitness YouTube Channel by clicking here.
What will Sylvester be doing?
- Consuming 10,000 calories in one day
- Burning 10,000 calories in one day
What does that look like?
10,000 calories is like eating:
- 34 Cheese burgers from a very well known international burger restaurant, or
- 112 Bananas, or
- 38 and a half well known (out of this world) chocolate bars, or
- 64 and a half eggs, or
- 43kgs of spinach!! (The weight of a new born horse!)
To burn 10,000 calories you could:
- Run up and down stairs for TEN HOURS solid
- Run at an leg numbing 10mph for just over ten hours
- Swimming breast stroke for over 14 hours
This is a huge feat of endurance and commitment and is not recommended for anyone unless they are under the supervision of a fitness professional. The two days will not be consecutive. Sylvester will be making video diaries of his experiences that will be shared on the Titan Fitness social media pages and YouTube Channel.
Seamill Hydro are sponsoring the challenge by providing the prize draw prize and helping with promotion, however Seamill Hydro are not responsible for the management of the challenge or prize draw. Seamill Hydro do not endorse any third party content nor have any editorial or any other control of third party content linked to from this page.