The Seamill Hydro Hotel are looking to recruit a receptionist who can provide exceptional customer service to all of our guests.
A receptionist contributes to the first impressions of our guests and therefore must perform the following duties to the highest of standards.
- Operating Front of House systems to ensure all reservations and in house guest requirements are met.
- Ensuring the comfort of all on site guests within the hotel and providing a first class welcome.
- Cash Handling and system reconciliations, daily banking.
- General typing and administration.
- Maximise room occupancy and use up selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of hotel rooms, room rates, packages, promotions and any other general product knowledge necessary to perform daily duties.
To successfully fill this role, you would maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills & values that follow:
- Previous experience in a customer focused industry.
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service at all times.
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team.
- Competent level of IT proficiency.
- Flexible with regards to shifts on a rota basis.
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health & safety legislation.
- To be aware of confidentiality and security, both for the guests, their belongings and hotel documentation.
Position advertised will consider candidates looking to work full time, up to 40 hours (5 days over 7).
Shift working includes evening, weekend and bank holidays.
Applicants must have a passion for customer service.
Please apply in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org