Please apply in writing to Caroline.Ferns@seamillhydro.co.uk
The Seamill Hydro Hotel & Resort are looking to recruit a receptionist who can provide exceptional customer service to all of our guests.
A receptionist contributes to the first impressions of our guests & therefore must perform the following duties to the highest of standards.
- Operating Front of House systems to ensure all reservations and in house guest requirements are met.
- Ensuring the comfort of all on site guests within the hotel and providing a first class welcome
- Cash Handling and system reconciliations, daily banking
- General typing and administration
- Maximise room occupancy & use up selling techniques to promote hotel services & facilities
- Demonstrate a knowledge of hotel rooms, room rates, packages, promotions & any other general product knowledge necessary to perform Daily duties.
To successfully fill this role, you would maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills & values that follow:
- Previous experience in a customer focused industry
- Positive attitude & excellent communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service at all times
- Ability to work on your own & as part of a team
- Competent level of IT proficiency
- Flexible with regards to shifts on a rota basis
- Comply with hotel security, Fire regulations & all Health & Safety legislation
- To be aware of confidentiality and security, both for the guests, their belongings and hotel documentation
Position advertised will consider candidates looking to work part-time or full time, up to 40 hours (5 days over 7).
Shift working includes evening, weekend and bank holidays.
Applicants must have a passion for customer service.